Zerodha is one of the top trusted Stockbrokers in India with more than twenty two lakh active customers. It provides demat account related services through its CDSL membership. It offers the cheapest and best brokerage rates for futures and options, commodity trading, equity and mutual funds in the market. It makes use of technology to serve its customers which helps them to scale and reduce the operational cost and inturn get big profits. Due to its technology based implementation, Zerodha has very few branches & offices. Zerodha follows open and transparent business practices. The vision of the founder is clear, continue investment in technology and zero debt company from day one. Zerodha is legal and so registered with SEBI(Securities and Exchange Board of India) and member of BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX. The regulating authorities conduct audits and have real-time monitoring systems to keep an eye on unfair broking practices.
zerodha started their operations on the 15th of August, 2010 becoming India’s leading financial services company. Zerodha charges a flat fee of Rupees twenty or 0.03% (whichever is lower) per executed order on intraday trades across equity, currency, and commodity trades. All equity delivery investments (NSE, BSE) & All direct mutual fund investments are free – no brokerage.
The Kite web and mobile trading platforms offered by zerodha are superb and provide a wide range of research tools to its users. The Zerodha mobile trading platform user interface is simple and easy to understand. The design was built on the same basis as the web trading platform. Kite is simple, beautiful and easy to use.
Zerodha has all the right reasons to be a safe, reliable and trustworthy stockbroker In India. Many top companies have partnered with zerodha. The company have won many awards in the past.
The steps for opening Zerodha account online:
- Register an account by your email address
- Enter your PAN number (Permanent Account Number)
- Pay the account opening fees
- Link your identification details with the Online Government website (Digi Locker Facility) and the website automatically pulls the required online documents.
- Upload your bank statements.
- Sign your documents digitally and then provide a Webcam IPV (In-Person verification)
- Finally, mail required documents to Zerodha
Documents needed for Zerodha account opening:
- Aadhar Card (which can be taken from the Digilocker online website)
- Pan card
- Bank Statements (issued within the last 6 months)