How to withdraw PF amount online ?
1. Login to the EPFO e-SEWA portal using UAN and password and enter the captcha.
you can use the reset option to recover your password or logging in for the first time.
2. Visit Online Claims(Form-31, 19, 10C & 10D) section.
3. Enter bank account details.
4. Confirm Terms & Conditions.
5. Select reason for withdrawal.
6.Enter details and upload required documents.
7. Get Aadhaar OTP.
You can track the status of your online submitted claim form by logging into your Member e-SEWA portal account, under ‘Track Claim Status’. The EPFO department will verify the submitted data and then proceed with the claim application and the amount money will be directly credited to the bank account, linked with your UAN.