Team Lead: Content Moderation
The responsibility of the team lead is to ensure that organizational metrics and goals are met by rallying and motivating a team of up to 20 team members
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Motivate and strategize how the team will meet efficiency, productivity and consistency targets
• Perform twice a month check-point on the analyst’s performance using scorecards as a point of discussion
• Chart a career development plan for the analysts and provide guidance on how to achieve personal and career goals
• Elevate and escalate red flags to management on a duty of care perspective
• Ensure that team schedules are communicated; leave requests are attended to and team attendance is monitored. Chronic absentees should be managed.
• Guarantee that base operational expectations and information security policies are enforced
• Identify improvement opportunities in workflows and suggest solutions. Create a culture of innovation
• Facilitate team meetings and team huddles
• Create an engaging and fun work atmosphere for the team
• First point of escalation and clarification on HR-related matters and concerns
• Course correct non-performing metrics and analysts through root cause analysis and solid action planning
• Perform monthly sit down sessions to gather insights and innovation ideas
• Execute administrative functions inside the team (i.e. time report reviews) and HR disciplinary actions (if needed)
• Ensure that SMEs are performing their duties and responsibilities
Graduate with 1-5 years of working experience, preferably with experience in Lead
role(SME,Team lead, team couch etc)
• Ability to motivate teams and rally the group toward organizational goals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
• Strong knowledge of cultural context in the user countries supported
• Good knowledge of language of the countries supported is an advantage
• Analytical frame of mind.
Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage tasks
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Enjoying challenging opportunities
• Ability to communicate in a dynamic environment throughout all management levels
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
* Comfortable with multi-tasking & Multi-role
* 5 days working 2 Week Off & 24*7 Shifts
* Rotational work shift including work hours at night /Overtime may be required
IF Interested Can come to office for Interview
Time 10 am – 6 PM
Location – Next to raghuleela mall, vishwaroop IT park, 15 floor majorel india.
1 to 6 yrs
INR 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Candidate Must be ok to negotiate
If salary is more than in hand 30K please do not apply.
Or can mail cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com