Place well consultancy
Urgent requirement Senior Customer Associate_Chat & Email Process
Hiring Requirement are as follows –
Position – 1. Sr. Customer Associate- Medical Billing +RCM
2. Sr. Customer Associate- Tech Support (Email and Chat)
Shift – Rotational, Mostly Night (5 Days a week_Mon to Fri)
Location – Rabale Navi Mumbai
CTC – Upto 4 LPA
PFB the candidate profile:
Role and Responsibilities:
• Independently analyze and review customer’s questions and give accurate information and correct answers.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all customers.
• Respond to a variety of inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible.
• Stay in communication with each customer until you’ve resolved his or her issue.
• Take the extra mile to engage with customers.
• Must be able to efficiently interact with other departments to provide first contact resolution.
• Escalate issues to the next level of Customer Support when appropriate.
• Adhere to all confidentiality and compliance regulations.
• Consistently achieving all SLA’s set by the clients with strict adherence to process guidelines & timelines.
• Must ensure prompt, courteous, and accurate responses sent to customers.
• Solving process related queries, handling problematic customers, and handling grievances.
• Achieve individual goals and objectives by using troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Setting a workplace code of conduct, behaving in an ethical manner, and treating colleagues with respect.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Quick learner and ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
• Medical Billing & CRM or technical support experience preferred.
Please note: Considering the current COVID 19 situation and as part of the BCP plan we need to also check if the following criteria are met:
– Owns a Laptop/PC to be able to Work From Home
– Stable Internet connection
– Must be able to attend the training from home and be able to go BAU while working independently with little or minimum guidance or supervision.
If interested please call 7307433770
To apply for this job please visit 7307433770.