1. Enquire about a requirement for Demat & Trading Accounts while the customer is waiting to be serviced/ when customer has been serviced.
2. Activating the Demat & Trading account by providing product demonstration.
3. Greet and Re-direct customers to the appropriate counters based on their service needs.
4. Build an understanding of the available products/services to answer general customer quires and share the product brochures/forms with the customers.
5. Maintain a list of FAQ by customers and proactively seek clarification
6. Promote Demat & Trading account on the digital platforms (YONO, INB) and handhold the customers. Share information on new products available on digital channels with customers.
7. Engage the premier customers walking into the branch and assist them, in case RM PM/ Branch Managers are not present in a branch.
Walkin Interviews at SBICAP Securities for Relationship Officer on 26th Dec 2019 from 11.00 AM to 06.00 PM at 3rd Floor,Asha House,28th Suren Road,Near Western Express Highway,Metro Station,Andheri East Mumbai 400093.
Contact Amit Kedia